At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship
"Naked I came from my mother's womb,
and naked I will depart. [a]
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
may the name of the LORD be praised." and said:
In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.
33. Sweet Fragrance
34. chickadees singing their song on a Spring, rainy day reminding me that if God cares so much for the birds than surely He is going to see me through.
35. rain hitting the window panes shutting out all of the sounds and chaos of the world
36. grief that can only be cured by God causing me to seek only Him
37. affirmation from a sister in Christ that I look up to as an example of perseverence
38. pictures colored from my children that include "I love Mama!"
39. the color green after a long winter
40. finding a long lost favorite worship cd
41. God's Word -- so many days we take for granted that we have His written word while others remain without in their own language
42. the hooting of a visiting owl in our tree in the drive way --you have no idea how rare this is as we live in a tiny town lot with neighbors all close together. I have never heard an owl so close near home! What a beautiful sound to my ears in the middle of the night to remind me that God is still up and in control while I rest.
43. chocolate brought home from the kindness of my husband to say, "I love you and was thinking of you while at work."
44. the color yellow on the gold finches who have been visiting our bird feeder and the blossoms on our forsythias as well as the yellow daffodils standing up tall as if to shout out, Spring had come with new life in abundance!
45. kind neighbors-- who offered our family to use their huge yard to play ball in as well as their long driveway to ride bikes.
46. personalities --I love watching how God uses each one of us in a different way to accomplish His will.